Is your website getting the traffic it deserves? How can you double your search traffic? What are some feasible ways to increase your Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? At Web Badger, we know these are the important questions that so many of our clients ask when they first start working with us. Through unique website design, the use of adwords and digital advertising methods, and search engine optimization, we strive to make your website dreams a reality.
When you create a website for your business, the first essential thing you must do is understand SEO so that your site traffic increases. According to HubSpot, 80% of a website’s traffic begins with a search query. This is why understanding and improving your SEO is so important!
Just like the world of technology, algorithms on search engines are constantly changing and updating, so it’s essential to stay updated with the latest SEO trends. People search on Google over 3.5 billion times every single day, and in America, almost 80% of people use the internet to research products and services before they buy or commit. Again – this is why it is essential to increase your SEO so that your website lands on the first few pages of Google’s results. More visibility means more traffic. More traffic typically means more profit.
Here’s a long and detailed list of important SEO practices to help you improve your website’s traffic:
- Complete an SEO Audit on your website
- Learn what your users want
- Create SEO optimized landing pages
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly
- Grow your traffic with infographics
- Optimize your content for RankBrain
- Write at least 1,890 words
- Write a roundup post
- Post valuable content on social media
- Use advanced SEO internal deep linking
- Send link juice to lower ranked pages
- Link to external sites with high Domain Authority
- Snag broken link opportunities on Wikipedia to build links
- Find and use your competitors’ SEO keywords
- Use AdWords copy in your on-page SEO
- Use multiple keywords in SEO page titles
- Monitor Google Search Console stats
- Regularly update your old content
- BONUS – Revamp old articles with more organic traffic potential
Of course, there are many ways you can improve your SEO, and we want to help however we can. Remember that sharing blog posts on your website is one sure way to increase your visibility. Effective SEO is all about the content you provide – it must be useful and relevant.
Even if you don’t know how to get started just yet, contact Web Badger today if you’re ready to increase your website’s SEO. We’re here to help!